Your grace called me and I heard your voice deep in my spirit.
You made it possible for me to have faith and empowered me to respond to your call.

I have no strength that does not come from you, and when I obey your command, it is only because you enable me to do so.

Fulfill your purpose for me and continue to equip me with the faith that leads to acts of obedience.

Enable me to identify your voice and to follow where you lead me.

Loving God, help me to be a faithful instrument of your will.
Help me listen for your voice and guide me in the direction you would have me go.

Give your child a much needed rest from the challenges of the day.

Renew and strengthen me to face tomorrow with more faith than I had today.
For Jesus' sake.
Amen


Left at 0730 and arrived @ midnight!
VERY long trip due to flooding in IA, MO and NB which added over 100 miles and 2 hours to the total travel time.
Hate to complain though about being inconvenienced in the face of the devastation the floods have caused!

We're safe, we have shelter and we're here...

We even received wonderful gifts handcrafted by first timer Missioner, Keith Lissant!

The start to a GREAT trip...but first, sleep!

Comments

Popular Posts